Tinku Soman Jacob
- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Email Id :email@example.com
- Phone No :9961936977
- Specialization : Software Engineering
AREA OF INTEREST:
- Software Engineering
- Data Mining
- Data Structures
- ME- Software Engineering from Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
B.Tech- Computer Science & Engineering from Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam
- 1. Completed NPTEL online course on Software Engineering, JUL-OCT 2018.
Awards & Achievements:
- 1. Secured FIRST rank in ME- Software Engineering.
2. Best outstanding student in Dept. of ME - Software Engineering (2012-13), Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
3. Best project award "CONCEPT BASED INFORMATION RETRIEVAL USING CHESA" in Dept. of ME - Software Engineering (2012-13), Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
- 1. Meenu Paulose, Tinku Soman Jacob "Privacy preserving information retrieval over synchronized databases" International Journal on Cybernetics & Informatics(IJCI) Vol.5, No.2, April 2016
- 1. Workshop on "Angular 6 - One Framework: Mobile & Desktop" 6,7 Dec 2018 at RCSS, Kalamassery.
2. "Machine Learning- Training of Trainer 2018" 20-25 Sept 2018 by ASAP, Govt. of Kerala.
3. STTP on "Cloud Computing & High Performance Computing" 14-19 Jul 2017 at MACE, Kothamangalam.
4. Workshop on "Internet on Things" 8,9 March 2017 at MBITS.
5. ISTE STTP on "Introduction to Design of Algorithms" 25-30 May 2015 at VJCET
6. FDP on "Software Engineering" 13 June 2011 at TCS, Kochi
7. National Conference on Computing Technologies (NCCT 2013) at SNGCE, Kolenchery titled "A Noval Information Retrieval Technique by CHESA2"
8. Fifth National Conference on Computing, Communication and Information Systems (NCCCIS 2013) at SKCET, Coimbatore titled "Concept based information retrieval using CHESA"
9. DRDO sponsored 4th National Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (NCIIT 2013) at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Erode titled "Wiktionary based information retrieval"
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. College Website In-Charge
2. KTU Exam cell member
3. Class Adviser 2017-21 CSE Batch
4. Anti- Ragging Cell member
5. Anti - Narcotics Cell member