Ms. Soumya Markose
- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Email Id :email@example.com
- Phone No :9961937214
- Specialization : VLSI Design
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. Analog Integrated Circuits
2. Coding Theory
3. Power Electronics and Instrumentation
- M.Tech - IN VLSI DESIGN, JUNE 2010, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY ,COIMBATORE.
B.Tech – IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION, MAY 2008, VJCET ,VAZHAKULAM.
- 1. Ultrasonic Proximity Detector
2. High Definition Surveillance System Using RFID and Face Recognition Technologies
3. Device Design And Optimization Of Nanoscale Finfet’s Using Tcad( M.Tech Project)
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE:
- 1. Published a research paper titled ‘device design and optimization of nanoscale finfets using tcad’ in the international conference on emerging trends in engineering technologies, icetes, march 2010
2. Published a research paper titled ‘impact of high-k dielectrics on device performance of soifinfets’ in the international conference on intelligent systems and control, ISCO, February 2010
- 1. Attended national conference on signal processing, instrumentation and communication engineering, spice 2016 held at mar Baselios college of engineering and technology, Nellimattom during march 21-22,2016
2. Attended national conference on recent advances in electrical and electronics engineering, March 2015.
3. Attended international national conference on emerging trends in engineering technologies, ICETES 2010 held at Noorul Islam college of engineering, n.i university, Kanyakumari , India during march 25-26,2010
4. Attended international conference on intelligent systems and control, ISCO 2010 held at Karpagam College Of Engineering, Karpagam University, Coimbatore , India During February 4-5,2010
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. Electronics Association In-Charge.
2. Member of Research and Consultancy Centre (RCC) Team
3. Member of Anti Ragging Committee.
4. Member of NBA accreditation team.
5. Lab in charge of Electronics Circuits Lab.
6. House In-Charge.
7. Department Library In-Charge.
8. Group Tutor – Batch 2016-2020 ECE