Ms. Anu Mathew
- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No :9495157099
- Specialization : Communication Systems
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
2. IMAGE PROCESSING
3. CIRCUITS AND NETWORKS
- M.E - in COMMUNICATION SYSYEMS,2012 JULY, ANNA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS,COIMBATORE
B.Tech - in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG, 2007 MAY, NSS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PALAKKAD
- Teaching – 6 Years
Industrial Experience-2 Years 3 Months
Awards & Achievements:
- Second Rank in ME-Communication Systems (2010-2012 Batch) at Anna University, Coimbatore.
- 1. Wavelet Transform Based SAR Image Despeckling with Edge Detection.
2. Papr Reduction And Sidelobe Suppression Using Dwt And Hadamard Transform In Nc-Ofdm Based Cogintive Radio Systems.
3. Image Denoising Using Guided Filter.
4. Wireless Electronic Notice Board Using GSM.
5. GPS Based Railway Anti Collision System.
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
- 1. “PAPR Reduction and Sidelobe Suppression Using DWT and Hadamard Transform in NC-OFDM Based Cognitive Radio Systems”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering , April 2018
2. “Face sketch recognition system based on holistic algorithm”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering ,March 2017
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE:
- 1. Published a research paper titled “Dual Tree Complex Wavelet Transform Based SAR Image Despeckling”, in 4 th International Conference on Intelligent and Advanced Systems (ICIAS2012),IEEE Conferences
2. Published a research paper titled” Edge Detection in Speckled SAR Images Using SWT and Multiscale Product” , in 7th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO’2013), IEEE Conferences
3.” Wavelet Transform Based SAR Image Despeckling “, in Second national conference on Recent Trends in Communication, Computation and Security, Mar 2012
4.“ Decision Based Fuzzy Averaging Filter for Image Denoising”,in second national conference on Smart Systems , Mar 2012
5. “Undecimated Wavelet Transform Based Fast MAP Despeckling with Edge Detection”,in 4th national conference on Signal Processing, Communications and VLSI Design, June 2012
- 1. Second national conference on Recent Trends in Communication, Computation and Security, March 2012
2. 4th national conference on Signal Processing, Communications and VLSI Design, NCSCV’12 ,June 2012
3. Attended International Seminar on Patent & Intellectual Property Rights on 10th January 2019 at MBITS
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. Member of KTU Examination Cell.
2. Staff Advisor for the 2015-2019 ECE Batch.
3. Member of college Time Table committee.