- Designation : Asst.Professor
- Email Id :email@example.com
- Phone No :9048921192
- Specialization : VLSI Design
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. VLSI
2. Communication Networks
3. Logic Circuit Design
4. Analog Circuits
- M.E - in VLSI DESIGN,2010 MAY, Amrita Institute of Engineering, Bangalore.
B.Tech - in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG, 2007 MAY, ICET, MULAVOOR
1. Micro-controller based Counting System.
2. Credit Card Security System with finger print identification technology.
3. FPGA Based Power Management System. [M.E Project]
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
1. Published a research paper titled ‘Enhancing Performance of MIO Security in Wireless Communications through Shannon-Kotel’ nikov Mapping’ in IJAREEIE March 2018.
2. Published a research paper titled ‘IoT Based Energy Meter’ in IJAREEIE March 2018.
3. Published a research paper titled ‘A Novel Spatial Modulation Scheme Using Trellis Code’ in IJAREEIE March 2017.
4. Published a research paper titled ‘DETECTION OF DROWSINESS USING EEG’ in IJAREEIE, March 2017.
5. Published a research paper titled ‘FPGA Based Pulse Amplitude Modulation
6. Scheme Using DFL’, March 2017.
7. Published a research paper titled ‘Detection of Image Region Duplication’ in IJAREEIE, March 2017.
8. Published a research paper titled ‘Erasure Channel Coding Future Space Mission’in IJAREEIE, March 2017.
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE:
1. Published a research paper titled ‘FPGA Based Power Management System’ in the international conference, March 2010.
1. Attended National Conference on recent advances in electrical and electronics engineering, March 2015.
2. Attended National Conference on Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering, MAR 2016.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. College Time Table Coordinator.
2. Department Lab Setting and Purchase In charge.
3. Alumni Coordinator.
4. Lab in charge of Communication Networks Lab.