Ms. Mercy George
- Designation : Asst.Professor
- Email Id :email@example.com
- Phone No :9048921192
- Specialization : VLSI Design
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. VLSI
2. Communication Networks
3. Logic Circuit Design
4. Analog Circuits
- M.E - in VLSI DESIGN,2010 MAY, Amrita Institute of Engineering, Bangalore.
B.Tech - in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG, 2007 MAY, ICET, MULAVOOR
- 1. Micro-controller based Counting System.
2. Credit Card Security System with finger print identification technology.
3. FPGA Based Power Management System. [M.E Project]
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
- 1. Published a research paper titled ‘Enhancing Performance of MIO Security in Wireless Communications through Shannon-Kotel’ nikov Mapping’ in IJAREEIE March 2018.
2. Published a research paper titled ‘IoT Based Energy Meter’ in IJAREEIE March 2018.
3. Published a research paper titled ‘A Novel Spatial Modulation Scheme Using Trellis Code’ in IJAREEIE March 2017.
4. Published a research paper titled ‘DETECTION OF DROWSINESS USING EEG’ in IJAREEIE, March 2017.
5. Published a research paper titled ‘FPGA Based Pulse Amplitude Modulation
6. Scheme Using DFL’, March 2017.
7. Published a research paper titled ‘Detection of Image Region Duplication’ in IJAREEIE, March 2017.
8. Published a research paper titled ‘Erasure Channel Coding Future Space Mission’in IJAREEIE, March 2017.
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE:
- 1. Published a research paper titled ‘FPGA Based Power Management System’ in the international conference, March 2010.
- 1. Attended National Conference on recent advances in electrical and electronics engineering, March 2015.
2. Attended National Conference on Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering, MAR 2016.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. College Time Table Coordinator.
2. Department Lab Setting and Purchase In charge.
3. Alumni Coordinator.
4. Lab in charge of Communication Networks Lab.