Mr. Basil Kumar N K
- Designation : Asst. Prof.
- Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No :9809229089
- Specialization : Industrial Drives and Control (IDAC)
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. Electromagnetic fields and application
2. Power Electronics , Drives and Application
3. Industrial Automation and Measurements
1. M.Tech - Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology
- 2. B.Tech - Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering (SNGCE)
Awards & Achievements:
- Qualified GATE examination on 2010,2011,2013
- 1. V2G based Electrical vehicle
2. Stepper Motor Controlled Electric Pole Climbing Robot
3. Voice Integrated Speed and Direction Control For DC Motor
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
- 1. Amal Baburaj, Anandhu Sasi, Basil Joy, Thajun Nisha T M, Basil Kumar N K, “Stepper Motor Controlled Electric Pole Climbing Robot”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering , ISSN NO:2278-8875 ,Vol. 7, Issue 4, April 2018.
2. Ajai.T.Kochupurackal, Abin.Shaju, Ajil.Aleyas, Aswathy.Mohanan, Basil.Kumar.N.K, “Voice Integrated Speed and Direction Control For DC Motor”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering , ISSN NO:2278-8875 , Vol. 6, Issue 3, March 2017
3. Pranav Chandran, Gibu Johny, Jose Paul, Basil Joy, Basil Kumar N K,“Zonal Based Cruise Control And Accidential Information System”, International Journal Of Advanced Research In Electrical, Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering , ISSN NO:2278-8875 ,Vol. 5, Special Issue 3, March 2016.
4. Beethu Varghese, Krishna Mohanan, Ramesh Sankar, Basil George, Basilkumar N.K, “Remote Access and Monitoring of Induction Motor through Wi-Fi with Smartcard Security”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering , ISSN NO:2278-8875 ,Vol. 4, Special Issue 1, March 2015.
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE:
- 1.Basil Kumar N K, Chikku Abraham “Analysis and simulation study of an inverter integrated with soft switching for BLDC Drive system”, International conference on emerging trends in Engineering(ICETE) 2012.
- 1. Work shop on Signals & Systems
- 2. Work Shop on real time interfacing with MATLAB
- 3. Work shop on modern trends in industrial automation
- 4. FDP on Advanced Condition Monitoring Methods for Power Equipment (ACMMPE- 2018)
5. Advanced condition monitoring methods for power equipment(ACMMPE-18), MHRD-TEQIP III Sponsored FDP
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. Class Tutor for the year 2015-2019 B.Tech , EEE
- 2. Dept coordinator for employment, higher studies & add on courses
- 3. Dept. Asst . coordinator for incubation cell.