Prof. Leena Thomas
- Designation : Professor
- Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No :9446869899
- Specialization : Applied Electronics
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. ANALOG ELECTRONICS
- 2. DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
- 3. MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCONTROLLERS
1. M.E - APPLIED ELECTRONICS FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY ,MADRAS IN 1988
- 2. B.Tech – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FROM KERALA UNIVERSITY IN 1982
- 3. Member ship in professional bodies: IEI,ISTE
- Teaching – 38 YEARS( 34 YEARS IN MACE )
Awards & Achievements:
- 1. Accident alert and tracking using Arduino, 2018
- 2. Smart trolley with advanced billing system, 2017
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
- 1. Leena Thomas, Aarya D S, Athulya C K, Anas P, Basil Kuriakose, Jerin Susan Joy “Accident alert and tracking using arduino” International Journal Of Advanced Research In Electrical Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering, ISSN NO:2278-8875,volume 7,issue 4,April 2018
1. Leena Thomas, Renu Mary George, Amalasree Menon, Greeshma Rajan, Reshma Kurian “Smart trolley with advanced billing system “ in International Journal Of Advanced Research In Electrical Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering, ISSN NO:2278-8875,volume 6, issue 3,March 2017
2. Akhiljith P J, Leena Thomas,Ninu Joy, “Pwm Switched Double Stage Buck Boost Converter With Lc Filter For Led Lighting Applications” International Journal Of Advanced Research In Electrical Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering, ISSN NO:2278-8875,Vol.3, Special Issue 5 , December 2014.
3. Automatic speed control of vehicles using RFID international journal of engineering and innovative technology, volume 3,issue 8,February 2014.
4. Rajitha A R, Leena Thomas, Bindu Elias “One cycle control of bridgeless buck converter”, International journal of advanced research in electrical electronics and instrumentation engineering, ISSN NO:2278-8875,vol.2 special issue 1 , December 2013.
5. “Simulation study of High frequency power amplifiers “International Journal of Engineering and innovative Technology , ,vol 3 issue 4 october 2013.
6. “Z Source Network coupled power amplifier for low frequency sonar transmitter” International Journal of Engineering research and Technology , ISSN NO:2278-8875,vol 2 issue 11 November 2013.
7. “A novel control method for bridgeless voltage doubler PFC buck converter” International Journal of Engineering research and Technology , 2 issue 10 october 2013.
8. Leena Thomas, Midhun S Mini P K, Josnie Ann Thomas, KrishnaPriya” DC To DC Boost Converter for Custom Based Application”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation engineering, ISSN NO:2278-8875vol.3 issue 2 , Feb. 2014.
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE:
- 1. “Low voltage Direct AC-DC Converters for Energy Harvesting Applications”, in the International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication (ICEEDC), conducted by Institute of Technology and Research, held at Kolkata on 15th February 2013.
- 2. “Test bench set up for VLSI Design in IEEE754 Floating point Standard using C and HDL“, International conference on Advances in computing and Information technology , 2013.
- 3. “ Impedance Source network coupled high frequency power amplifier”, in the National Conference on Emerging trends in Electrical systems,(NCETES-2012), held on 28 & 29 Sep.2012, EEE Dept., MACE.
- 1. NBA-SAR filling and preparedness for assessment
2. Python language and Raspberry Pi programming
3. Power Electronics Drives And control
4. Advanced Computational Tools And Techniques In Research
5. Electrical CAD (1week)
6. Recent Trends In Power Systems And Energy Management MACE(1week)
8. Energy management & conservation
9. Modern trends in D.S.P
10. Digital techniques in communication
11. Current trends in Power S/M Operation
12. Methodologies of multi-criteria decision making
13. Chemical & Electrochemical energy S/M
14. Digital Techniques in Instrumentation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. ACADEMIC DEAN
- 2. CHIEF WARDEN-LADIES HOSTEL
- 3. ACCREDITATION COORDIANTOR