Prof. Leena Thomas
- Designation : Professor
- Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No :9446869899
- Specialization : Applied Electronics
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. ANALOG ELECTRONICS
- 2. DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
- 3. MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCONTROLLERS
1. M.E - APPLIED ELECTRONICS FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY ,MADRAS IN 1988
- 2. B.Tech – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FROM KERALA UNIVERSITY IN 1982
- 3. Member ship in professional bodies: IEI,ISTE
- Teaching – 36 YEARS( 34 YEARS IN MACE )
Awards & Achievements:
- 1. Accident alert and tracking using Arduino, 2018
- 2. Smart trolley with advanced billing system, 2017
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
- 1. “Accident alert and tracking using arduino” in IJAREEIE,volume 7,issue 4,April 2018
- 2. ”Smart trolley with advanced billing system “in IJAREEIE,volume 6,issue 3,March 2017
- 3. Pwm Switched Double Stage Buck Boost Converter With Lc Filter For Led Lighting Applications International Journal Of Advanced Research In Electrical Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering, Vol.3, Special Issue 5 , December 2014.
- 4. Automatic speed control of vehicles using RFID international journal of engineering and innovative technology,volume 3,issue 8,February 2014.
- 5. “One cycle control of bridgeless buck converter”, International journal of advanced research in electrical electronics and instrumentation engineering, vol.2 special issue 1 , December 2013.
- 6. “Simulation study of High frequency power amplifiers“International Journal of Engineering and innovative Technology ,vol 3 issue 4 october 2013.
- 7. “Z Source Network coupled power amplifier for low frequency sonar transmitter” International Journal of Engineering research and Technology ,vol 2 issue 11 november 2013.
- 8. “A novel control method for bridgeless voltage doubler PFC buck converter”International Journal of Engineering research and Technology ,vol 2 issue 10 october 2013.
- 9. ” DC To DC Boost Converter for Custom Based Application”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation engineering, vol.3 issue 2 , Feb. 2014.
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE:
- 1. “Low voltage Direct AC-DC Converters for Energy Harvesting Applications”, in the International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication (ICEEDC), conducted by Institute of Technology and Research, held at Kolkata on 15th February 2013.
- 2. “Test bench set up for VLSI Design in IEEE754 Floating point Standard using C and HDL“, International conference on Advances in computing and Information technology , 2013.
- 3. “ Impedance Source network coupled high frequency power amplifier”, in the National Conference on Emerging trends in Electrical systems,(NCETES-2012), held on 28 & 29 Sep.2012, EEE Dept., MACE.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. ACADEMIC DEAN
- 2. CHIEF WARDEN-LADIES HOSTEL
- 3. ACCREDITATION COORDIANTOR